Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Study Guides
Just letting you know you can catch a brief portion of the daily study for our class by going to http://cbclifegroup1-study.blogspot.com. I will be posting as I can, and would love for anyone interested to help me with this. I know some of you prefer online reading to "paper", and it would be a good opportunity for some of you to exercise your spiritual gifts. I'd love to give a different person one day each week to post and comment on the lesson for the day. If you are interested in committing to that, let me know. I'm sure our small group would love to hear different perspectives and applications as the Lord leads some of you to post. Hope to hear from you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.