Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Need to pass the torch

Well I have really enjoyed our Bible study the past several weeks. David Capps is so passionate about teaching, and it really makes a difference in what we take home from class. I'm sorry it's been a while since I've posted, but things are obviously in flux around here. I really think this blog could be a great tool for our group, and I'm praying that God will raise up someone who would like to take it on. Please email me at hareed@suddenlink.net if you are at all interested. It's an easy, effective and efficient way to stay connected. I can walk you through posting if you're new to it, or if you're a pro I'll hand over the administrator privileges and you can run with it.

On a deeper note, I've got something in my heart for each of you. I'm working on getting it out on paper, and hopefully will have it posted by the end of the week.

Know you're loved this week, my dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.